Saturday, March 26, 2011

For to me, to live...

"For to me, to live is Christ..." -Philippians 1:21
Meditate upon this. What about you? "For you to live is _____!" I know as I've searched my heart the past couple of days, I can humbly say that Christ is not the ONE and ONLY thing that I live for. I want it to be, but I know that there are many times where He is not. Ask the Lord to search you. To try you and know your thoughts. To see if there might be any grievous way in you. (Psalm 139:23-24)
"Lord, You are my ALL. But may I be able to honestly and humbly say that for me to live, IS Christ, and Christ alone. 'Delight thyself in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.' (Psalm 37:4). Lord, You ARE the Desire of my heart. I do find great delight in You, and I love You, but only because You have loved me first. Be my Constant Delight, and may You give Yourself more and more to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment