Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Soul Thirsteth For Thee, My Flesh Longeth For Thee

"Jesus, I my cross have taken. All to leave and follow Thee." -Hymn "Be still, and know that I am God...I will be exalted in the earth." -Psalm 46:10 "Trust in the Lord, and do good..." -Psalm 37:3a "Delight thyself also in the Lord: and He will give thee the desires of thine heart." -Psalm 37:4 "Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass." -Psalm 37:5 "Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him..." -Psalm 37:7a "Thy mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens; and Thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds. Thy righteousness is like the great mountains..." -Psalm 36:5-6a "O give thanks unto the Lord...To Him that stretched out the earth above the waters... ...for His mercy endureth for ever... ...to Him that made great lights; for His mercy endureth for ever." -Psalm 136:1, 6-7 "Jesus, You're my Great Reward. You are my portion, Lord... ...and while in heaven You plead for me, draw my every thought to Thee... ...I love you, Lord. Jesus, my King. I want to love You more, my Great Reward... ...You are all I'm living for, I'm moving toward the prize... ...One thing I ask and this I seek, to gaze into Your eyes." -Shane & Shane "I lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth." -Psalm 121:1-2 "O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." -Psalm 34:8 "...the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not..." -Isaiah 40:23 "Since thou wast precious in My sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee." -Isaiah 43:4a "You are worthy of affection, You're the radiance of all of His glory, Let adoration fill this place... - ...You hold everything together by the Word of Your immovable power." -Shane & Shane
"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty"
-Psalm 91:
"Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in Thy presence is fulness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."
-Psalm 16:11
"My soul followeth hard after Thee; Thy right hand upholdeth me."
-Psalm 63:8

No comments:

Post a Comment