Thursday, September 23, 2010

Vacation August 2010

Here are some pictures I took of our vacation back in August. Most of the pictures are of my niece Savannah, but she's the cutest thing ever!! My sister, Brittany and her little one, Savannah Me and my sweet little niece I love this! She always does this thing where she sucks in her bottom lip...ugh...so precious
She has the longest eyelashes I've ever seen on a baby
Eating cereal for the first time
Savannah and Uncle Dane (he's 7)
He adores her and she always laughs at him
Listening to Nonni (my mom)
Jon (brother-in-law), Savannah & Daners
Talking to Aunt Millie
My sister calls me "The Baby Wisperer". I think record time in getting her asleep was 3 minutes! It doesn't get much better having a precious little baby fall asleep in my arms!
She LOVED the water
Savannah, Brittany, Aubrynn, me & Chelsea
I LOVE this picture!
Auntie put her asleep again. So precious!
Uhhhh...sweetness...
I took this picture in the car...I just love the colors!
Chelsea, Me, Dane, Tate, Aubrynn, Sawyer & Brittany. My oldest sister Jocelyn is the only "kid" missing from this picture.
Two of my favorite people in the whole world!
We were being really wierd...
I just love her...
Adorable

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, can you say cuteness?! Savannah is absolutely adorable!! I loved looking at the pictures!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete